- 1x 340g/12oz cooked crab
- 55g/2oz walnuts, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 55g/2oz low fat soft cheese
- 20ml/4 tsp tarragon vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh chervil, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh chives, chopped
- 20ml/4 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- Chicory and tomato salad, to serve
Remove and separate the brown and white crabmeat from the shell, alternatively use a prepared crab. Reserve the shell.
Mix the chopped walnuts with the brown crab meat. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix together the dressing ingredients and use 1 tbsp of the herb dressing to moisten the white crab meat.
Serve remainder with salad.
Arrange brown and white meat alternately in the shell.
Serve with salad.