- 450g cooked salmon fillet.
- 110g breadcrumbs
- 1 spring onion – finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic – finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Grated zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Little oil and butter to fry.
- 4 burger buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- 4 tablespoons crème fraiche with lemon zest added
- Chopped chives.
Put the salmon in a bowl and use a fork to break up the flesh into small flakes.
Add breadcrumbs, spring onion and the garlic to salmon. Season with salt, pepper and a dash of lemon juice.
Shape into patties. Chill for at least 1 hour.
Fry burgers in oil and butter mixture, until golden brown on both sides.
Place on toasted buns with lettuce and tomato. Top with a spoonful of crème fraiche and sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve with salad or baked potato.