- 1 squid – prepared and cut into rings.
- 450g filleted and skinned cod or other whitefish – cut in cubes
- 300ml fish stock
- 1 onion – chopped
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- 1 yellow pepper – sliced thinly
- 1 kilo tomatoes – peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon tomato pureé
- Chopped parsley
- Olive oil.
Heat the oil and gently sauté the vegetables until softened.
Add tomatoes and tomato pureé and fish stock. Cook for 10 minutes.
Add the prepared fish and squid and simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve garnished with chopped parsley.