- 4 fillets smoked or peppered mackerel.
- 1large bag mixed salad leaves.
- 12 cherry tomatoes – cut in half.
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard.
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce.
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche or natural yoghurt.
- Handful of croutons.
- Handful chopped flat leaf parsley.
Remove skin from mackerel and gently flake into bite size pieces.
Mix horseradish and wholegrain mustard with the cr*me fraiche or yoghurt. If it is too thick, thin out with a little water.
Place salad leaves in a large bowl, with the cherry tomatoes.
Place the flaked mackerel on top, with the croutons. Pour over the dressing and sprinkle with chopped parley.