Use any vegetables and seafood you like. Meaty fish such as prawns, mussels, squid, rock salmon, eel, ling, pollock, hake or cod work best!
- 450g/1lb fish of your choice, cubed
- 1 onion – sliced
- 1 clove of garlic – crushed
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 scallions – cut slantwise
- 1 green pepper – thinly sliced, lengthwise
- 1 red chilli – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
Heat wok or large deep pan.
Add oil and stir-fry onion, garlic, ginger, scallions, pepper and chilli for a few seconds
Add fish and stir-fry for 2 minutes
Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry and stir-fry for 30 seconds