- 200g cooked crab meat,
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablesp. low-fat mayonnaise
- 5cm ginger, grated
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablesp. parsley, chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- ½ stick of celery, peeled and finely chopped
- 2-3 drops tobacco sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablesp. olive oil
- 10g breadcrumbs
- 15g hard cheese, grated
To serve: Salad
To prepare the mushroom: Remove the stalks and peel the mushrooms.
To prepare the crab meat: Pick through the crab meat and discard any shell or sinew. Place in a bowl, add the mayonnaise, ginger, lime juice, garlic, chopped parsley, scallion, celery and tabasco. Mix well together. Season with salt and pepper and taste.
To cook: Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Brush the mushrooms all over with the oil. Place on the tray, gill side up. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the crab mixture between the mushrooms. Mix the breadcrumbs with the cheese. Pile this on top on the crab mixture gentle press into place. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
To serve: Delicious with a lightly dressed salad.