Mackerel with Red Pepper and Thyme
Published on the: 20-02-2020
By Kish Fish
- 8 mackerel fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- 1 red pepper – roasted, skinned and chopped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes – chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme and parsley
- 150ml / 1/4 pt dry cider
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
Heat half the oil and dry seasoned fish. Remove and keep warm.
Add remaining oil and cook garlic, pepper and tomatoes. Add herbs.
Add cider and simmer to reduce
Pour sauce over fish